A non-refundable deposit of £200.00 /$400.00 is required to secure the booking, along with a completed booking form.
- All correspondence will be sent to the person at the address specified on the booking form.
- The booking is not accepted until acknowledged in writing by ourselves.
- A security deposit of £150.00 /$300.00 is required when the final balance is due.
- The security deposit will be returned within 30 days of your return subject to confirmation that no loss or damage has occurred to the villa.
- The amount of security deposit does not limit your liability and if you or any of your party cause damage/loss, which is greater than the security deposit held, you will be invoiced and held accountable for any bills to repair the damage/loss.
- The balance including £150.00 /$300.00 security deposit (refundable) is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
- Bookings made within 8 weeks of departure are payable in full at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if the balance is not paid by the due date.
- The owners or their agents will not be held responsible for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss or delay or changes caused by force majeure events such as strikes, floods, fire, transport problems of any kind, weather conditions, war or terrorist activity, closure of airports, or any other event beyond their control.
- You are advised that you are occupying a private home and therefore are responsible for your own safety in respect of any loss, personal accidents or damages sustained by you or any members of your party during your stay. It is the guests responsibility to ensure that they have adequate holiday and medical insurance to cover personal injury/accidents/damage. No claims whatsoever will be accepted by the owners or their agents of the property.
- The owners or their agents accept no liability for loss of main services or failure of appliances or of any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority or third party persons beyond their control.
- It is the guests responsibility to ensure that they have adequate holiday & medical insurance.
Arrival & Departure Times
- Arrival time is 4pm local time
- Departure is 10am local time on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed. Late stays will encounter a new day rate.
If you cancel ...
In the event that you cancel your booking for whatever reason, the following cancellation charges will apply.
- More than 8 weeks prior to arrival: the full deposit
- Between 8 & 6 weeks prior to arrival: 50% of total rental costs
- Between 6 & 4 weeks prior to arrival: 75% of total rental costs
- Less than 4 weeks prior to arrival: 100% of the rental costs
What if we cancel?
Should circumstances beyond our control require us to cancel your booking, we will where possible offer alternative arrangements. Should these prove unacceptable to you, a refund of all monies paid shall be returned.
- The villa provided is only for the use of persons named on the booking form.
- Sub-letting, sharing or assigning are strictly prohibited.
- For the comfort and safety of guests, the house including garage is non-smoking. (Any sign or odor of smoke will result in loss of security deposit).
- No pets/animals are permitted in the home
- The address and directions to the home shall be forwarded to the first named person at the address specified on the booking form approximately 2 weeks prior to departure, providing the final payment has been received.
Guests using the pool or its surrounding areas do so at their own risk. Children are required to be supervised at all times when using the pool or on the pool deck area. The owners and agents will accept no responsibility for any loss or personal injury incurred from using the pool or its surrounding areas.
Pool heat £100 ($170) per week.
Should you have any questions about the above terms & conditions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Download Terms & Conditions